Designed for ease of use and maximum reliability with most screens in commercial exhibition, the Christie® CP2220 a digital cinema projector solution that is the brightest, highest performance projector with the lowest operating costs in its class. The new user interface and electronics showcase improvements in speed and performance that help make the Christie CP2220 the workhorse of the industry.
The Christie CP2220 digital cinema projector offers full 2K resolution triple flash for 3D projection and built-in support for HDCP and de-interlacing of alternative content. Using the Texas Instruments 1.2" DMD allows for bigger and brighter 3D movies and more efficient cooling which extends the life of the projector.
The Christie CP2220 promotes longer lamp life, lower cost of ownership and greater reliability than the competition. In addition, the Christie CP2220 was designed to allow a convenient field upgrade to 4K, providing you with an additional return on your investment.
Available with High Frame Rate technology
With HFR technology, your investment is ready for the next evolution of digital cinema. Display premium 2D/3D HFR feature film and alternative content in its original format, giving your audiences the best visual experience possible.
- Easy to operate – touch panel, or web-based GUI. Intelligent lens system (ILS™) for fast set-up
- Easy to install – lightweight all-in-one chassis for flexible mounting
- Flexibility of brightness – Operates with either standard 2kW, 3kW and high performance 3kW lamps
- Affordable performance – Christie Xenolite long-life, lower powerconsumption lamps
- Future-proof – can be upgraded in the field to native 4K
- Reliability – split power operation for use with UPS
The ergonomic design offers simplicity of use in a robust and reliable package.
Upgrade your 2K to 4K resolution quickly and easily
Christie makes it easy to transform your 2K resolution cinema projector into a 4K (4096 x 2160) native resolution powerhouse with the new Christie 4K upgrade kit. This upgrade provides four times the resolution of standard 2K digital cinema and provides owners with the assurance of being prepared for future content releases that use the industry’s highest current resolution.