The Christie® CP2230 is the brightest digital cinema projector available and is ideally suited for large screen theaters, post-production houses, multi-media theatrical productions and the most demanding 3D installations. With a unique optics design and superior image processing, the Christie CP2230 delivers crisp, clean images with perfect color saturation and spectacular video.
As part of the Christie Solaria™ Series, the Christie CP2230 is based on Texas Instruments' Series 2 DLP Cinema technology and is compliant with the Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI) specification.
Setting the standards with Brilliant3D™ technology, the Christie CP2230 features unique optics and superior image processing for crisp, clean images with perfect color saturation and spectacular moving pictures. At over 32,000 lumens, the Christie CP2230 is their brightest digital cinema projector for screens up to 100 feet wide.
Available with High Frame Rate technology
With HFR technology, your investment is ready for the next evolution of digital cinema. Display premium 2D/3D HFR feature film and alternative content in its original format, giving your audiences the best visual experience possible.
- Easy to operate – touch panel, or web-based GUI. Intelligent lens system (ILS™) for fast set-up
- Flexibility of brightness – Operates with standard 2kW up to high performance 6kW lamp
- Brightest picture – delivers the highest lamp brightness for the longest duration
- Affordable performance – Christie Xenolite long-life, lower powerconsumption lamps
- Future-proof – can be upgraded in the field to native 4K
- Reliability – split power operation for use with UPS
For installations that require the most brilliant 3D results, the Christie CP2230 delivers.
Upgrade your 2K to 4K resolution quickly and easily
Christie makes it easy to transform your 2K resolution cinema projector into a 4K (4096 x 2160) native resolution powerhouse with the new Christie 4K upgrade kit. This upgrade provides four times the resolution of standard 2K digital cinema and provides owners with the assurance of being prepared for future content releases that use the industry’s highest current resolution.