7" Two-Way 2-Way Stereo Input Ceiling-Mount Loudspeaker.
For Single Speaker Stereo Applications.
- 7" glass fiber woofer cone with a curvilinear profile for smoother sound and less peaking at high frequencies
- Glass fiber dual voice coil woofer reproduces left and right channel inputs from a single speaker
- High quality Butyl surround increases sensitivity and preserves durability
- Dual 1" fluid-cooled UltraSilk tweeters provide wide dispersion for clear and detailed high frequencies
- Bridge-mounted stereo imaging (SI) tweeter array directs the high-frequency sounds from both the left and right channels at opposing angles to preserve stereo separation
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in showers or outdoors under eaves
- Integrated baffle/frame assembly increases the cone area for deeper bass than competitive speakers of the same diameter
- Patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions