As part of the Christie® Solaria® Series of digital cinema projectors, the Christie CP2215 is a compact digital cinema projector suited for theaters with screens up to 50 feet (15 meters) and where booth space is at a premium. It is compatible with multiple IMB manufacturers and offers and expanded range of brightness to meet your specific theater needs.
Available with High Frame Rate technology
With HFR technology, your investment is ready for the next evolution of digital cinema. Display premium 2D/3D HFR feature film and alternative content in its original format, giving your audiences the best visual experience possible.
- Easy to operate – touch panel, or web-based GUI. Intelligent lens system (ILS™) for fast set-up
- Easy to install – lightweight all-in-one chassis for flexible mounting
- Easy to maintain – rear access lamp change
- Affordable performance – Christie Xenolite long-life, lower power consumption lamps
- Reliability – split power operation for use with UPS
- Compatibility – works with Christie and 3rd-party IMBs, accessories and lenses
Based on .98" DLP Cinema® technology, the Christie CP2215 Digital Cinema projector uses high efficiency, long lasting CDXL series Xenon lamps including the new CDXL-23S offering maximum brightness, or the CDXL-14M and CDXL-16M lamps designed for long life and low power consumption. The competition requires higher wattage lamps for the same light output, giving Christie clear advantage on cost of ownership and lumens per watt.
A robust and reliable Digital Cinema projector, the Christie CP2215 features a motorized lensing solution and a selection of eight zoom lenses to guarantee the right lens solution for virtually any auditorium. It is the projector of choice for small screens and post production applications that demand performance and reliability in a small, affordable package.