The Control® 23-1 is a two-way 3” speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors. This makes Control 23-1 an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality compact indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
• 3” woofer with woven fiberglass cone
• 1/2” PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware*, plus available U-bracket
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Wide 100° x 100° coverage
- 50 Watt power handling (100 Watt program) in direct 8Ω setting, plus built-in 15 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap transformer.
- High fidelity sound character with broad frequency response of 70 Hz – 20 kHz.